Hello from Utah!

Options
I started working out at 24-Hour Fitness gym exactly one month ago today, knowing that I have 50 lbs to lose... and it's been a great month but I needed to take it one step further and join an online community for support and morale, so here I am! I go to the gym say 4-5x a week, monitor my food (this website sure helps!) and pretty much just want to get healthy again. (Grew up chubba-lubba and was finally healthy during college then once career track happened the weight came back on...)

I'm 36, mom to 3 kids (my oldest is 18) and married to a handsome cowboy. I have goals and dreams of doing active things but am stuck in what some call a "fat body". I'm currently an ASL (American Sign Language) teacher at the high school level and enjoy being up there in the Rockies doing a lot of outdoorsy stuff.

I sure look forward to jumping on the hay wagon with all of you to do this fitness/ nutrition wellness dealio!

Nice ta meetcha y'all,
mackie31

Replies

• mackie31
    Options
    I started working out at 24-Hour Fitness gym exactly one month ago today, knowing that I have 50 lbs to lose... and it's been a great month but I needed to take it one step further and join an online community for support and morale, so here I am! I go to the gym say 4-5x a week, monitor my food (this website sure helps!) and pretty much just want to get healthy again. (Grew up chubba-lubba and was finally healthy during college then once career track happened the weight came back on...)

I'm 36, mom to 3 kids (my oldest is 18) and married to a handsome cowboy. I have goals and dreams of doing active things but am stuck in what some call a "fat body". I'm currently an ASL (American Sign Language) teacher at the high school level and enjoy being up there in the Rockies doing a lot of outdoorsy stuff.

I sure look forward to jumping on the hay wagon with all of you to do this fitness/ nutrition wellness dealio!

Nice ta meetcha y'all,
    mackie31
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you here. Enjoy the site.

Eve
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you here. Enjoy the site.

Eve

puppy.....i want him.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    mackie31,

Sorry! Welcome. I got distracted by puppy.....

We'll be looking for you, good luck.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    A big howdy partner back at ya, you'll love it here all the people are nice and they are really helpful with good website to go to when you need answers to any questions. Yeah we all like to chit chat too.:bigsmile: right cmriverside?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I want him too, but no one is ever home so we had to turn him down. My sister in laws pups had a litter of adorable pupjpies. One of these days I want a few though.

Eve
  • mackie31
    Options
    Thanks y'all... aww I want that puppy too. We've got two dogs but one more would be lovely.... in theory!

I'll check out the other message boards, be seeing you here! Keep on trottin' along, ladies... :o)
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    hello to you from org
    hope to see you on the broad with good news to let I work a little with a young man that is blind I take him to the gym 2 days a week for 1 hour which helps me .
    baylou