Options

Replies

• Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    "girl, stop shrinking!"

"don't blow away!"

"promise me you're eating"

"you haven't changed since college!!" (7 years, 1 child, and 1 bad marriage ago!)
  • Librariangetsfit
    Librariangetsfit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Women who I see regularly at gym, asking me how did I do it.
  • EvilShenanigansTX
    EvilShenanigansTX Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The woman who does my nails looked at me last time I was in and said, "Ok, how much have you lost? Your face is getting thinner!"

I lit up inside. :D
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    "What super muscle workout are you doing?" Or forcing me to get a new ID picture because I looked nothing like the person in the existing shot.
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I took some business suits to get taken in at a tailor I had never been to back in January. The tailors assistant did all the measurements and I didnt see her again for 3 months. I guess they are probably used to people saying that they are losing weight and asking for things to be taken in but 3 months later I went back and she was there. She didnt say anything at all for about 10 minutes (I kid you not). Her jaw just dropped and her mouth stayed open for 10 minutes. She kept shaking her head but she couldnt speak. When she recovered all she could do was shake her head and say "I can't believe it"

That was the BEST response ever :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    " wow... your penis has gotten huge"

"nope, its always been that big.. I've just lost weight..."

I jest of course..... I haven't really lost that much weight.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How you doin'? :wink:

My very sexy kinesiologist told me I look awesome.
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    As I was preparing to get my 2 mile walk in at lunch, I walked past one of the attorneys I work with... she just said hello... then stopped and said...Dee?? OMG! I didn't recognize you... half of you is gone!!

Made my entire day!!:happy:
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    My Mother in Law- "I wish I had your flat tummy" "Look at your *kitten*!!!" "What are you doing, seriously?"
    My husband always only has nice things to say about me. Now he demands that I workout in my underwear. LMAO.
  • howekaren
    howekaren Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    There've been a few recently that have made me pretty happy:
    my uncle jokingly telling me to eat a chicken wing for god's sake,
    finally being smaller in size than my three sisters (I'm oldest - they've always been smaller than me),
    my cousin whom I hadn't seen in a couple of months didn't recognize me,
    and best of all my trainer telling me that another woman who trains within the same group I do told him her goal was to be as fit as I am.
  • HeizelEyes
    Options
    Today, I was out running during work hours and after I was done and on my way to the office to grab my stuff to take a shower, one of my coworkers said "Girl, you look amazing! You've lost so much weight!" all I could say was "Thanks".

My boyfriend, one of the times he went on deployment (which wasn't long ago), I went to pick him up at the airport and he didn't even recognize me (lmao, I actually told him before leaving that he wasn't gonna be able to do so anyways...apparently, he thought I was joking). He said "OMG, I can actually grab my own arms when I hug you now!" "Thanks sweetheart, that's a nice way of telling me I've lost some weight..." Lol...

I've gotten told that I should stop because I look fine like this...and my favorite from one of my best friends "Careful you don't lose the butt"...lol
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My grandson went to give me a hug the other day and said, "Grandma, I like being able to hug you ALL the way around!" Truly made my day!
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My husband telling me that I have transformed myself in the last year.

Also a number of people at the gym have made comments about me "melting away" and being told that I have become the "skinny" girl.

I ran into a friend and she did a double take.

It does feel good.
  • tweetiejovi
    tweetiejovi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I was feeling skinny today then I saw you
  • laurenmoe
    laurenmoe Posts: 13
    Options
    A patient at my office recently said "Oh my God I almost didn't recognize you! You look fantastic, what are you doing? I want to look like you." Who would have thought anyone would want to look like me!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    A neighbor's dad commented, "I'm sorry I didn't say hi to you...I thought you were some young girl taking a walk!" I almost cracked up because I am usually in jeans, but this time had on new shorts that actually fit. And he's 76 and I'm a young 63! :laugh:
  • nika_bolinhos
    Options
    I work freelance and one of my clients is the sort of person who never pays much attention to his surroundings. I was used to work with him every week for quite a long time, about 8 months or so. But I was away from his office for about a month and when I went over to check a few things he looked at me, did a double take and said "You look good, what happened to you? Did you change something?" I told him I had changed the colour of my hair and he said "Oh, but no, that is not it. I'm not quite sure what it is, but you look fantastic!"
    I was very happy and was amused on his air headedness.
  • ecoldbrook
    ecoldbrook Posts: 20
    Options
    From the hardcore lady in my workout class: I've noticed you looking really good, congrats!

May just be me, but its a little sweeter coming from someone who is so intensely healthy and fit.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I was in my boss's office. He complained of being hot, and asked me if I was. I said no, that I was always cold because I've lost a layer of fat.

He responded with, "You've lost two layers!"
  • dymples12
    dymples12 Posts: 6
    Options
    These are awesome! I can't wait to begin receiving my compliments! Keep up the great work guys!
  • kookanddra
    kookanddra Posts: 92
    Options
    I saw a fellow co-worker that I haven't seen in a couple months. He went back and told everyone that I use to work with that I looked "great". 4 times!! They had to call me to see if I could stop by and say "Hi" one day. I guess they wanted to see for themselves.

My family gets pizza every friday night and the girl that has worked there ever since we started going there 7 years ago calls me "skinny minny" now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!