UK People with over 5st to lose?

Options
Wendy2911
Wendy2911 Posts: 12 Member
Hi Everyone

I'm back to give it another go.......
Ideally I need to lose about 9st but would settle for 5 otherwise I think I'll be into the baggy skin syndrome - nice(!)

I'm hoping to find some UK based buddies (hopefully with a similar amount to lose) that don't keep posting "way to go" on every post on my wall but say things like - "stop eating the bloody cakes woman" then pass on their hints and tips.

I have tried buddies before but gave up as I wasn't getting anywhere and everyone elses weight loss got so depressing, so apologies if we've met before and I've deleted you, it was nothing personal.

I'm a busy Yorkshire lass with 2 hungry kids, 2 cats and a dog, I love music, facebook, reading, watching football on tv and Doctor Who so if you're like minded please join me on my journey.

Thanks for reading

Jackie
(profile name is my middle name so I don't have to be friends on here with my real-life skinny friends who eat rabbit food)

Replies

• tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am Tanya from Essex and have got 8st to loose. I would love to be your friend and to help you and motivate you throughout your journey
  • Julieanna269
    Julieanna269 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Jules from Northamptonshire. I joined today because I need to lose at least 4 stone, I lost 2 stone last year but have put a stone back on since September and like you I need some motivation. I would be happy to be your friend and we could motivate each other.

I love Dr Who and I'm also ashamed to admit I'm a bit of a Trekie as well. I'm surrounded by women all day who complain that they're fat then hand round the biscuit tin, i'm faced with a constant battle to resist the temptation of the custard cream.

I'm just starting our on my own journey and would be happy to join you for the ride.
  • Wendy2911
    Wendy2911 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay normal people!
    I know what you mean about the biscuits Jules, I also work with women who are size 12 and complain they're fat! Really? I can't get my chuffing leg in your skirt missus you have no idea lol.

Not had a brilliant day today, cake for breakfast and McD's for dinner but that really is the exception and although it says I went over by 300+ cals the limit I've got is self-imposed to kick-start myself so actually it's not as bad as it looks!

Back on track tomorrow, got my melon and strawberries in the fridge, yummy :-)