Zumba Core for Xbox Kinect

Options
Hello, I love Zumba and Zumba Core on Xbox 360 Kinect. I was wondering if anyone else was using these for at home workouts? I am combining the games along with 30DS and walking.

Replies

• sowenby1984
    sowenby1984 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    No one :frown:
  • aroseyglow
    Options
    My sister loves it she says it's a great workout.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I have the same games on the Wii. I use the zumbathon on days I don't have strength and shorter routines to fill out the hour sometimes on strength days.

I will probably be opening the Core this weekend or early next week, as I am doing extra workouts over Spring Break.
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get it soon... I have to ones for the WIi and the dvds... love em!!! also go to class every now and again :happy:
  • redgirl527
    redgirl527 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do zumba core on the kinect and love it!
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am doing only what I can on Zumba Core Kinect Demo right now until my actual game comes in. I plan on doing the same thing as you, using it with the 30 Day Shred! I would love to know what kind of results you can get with this combo as well. With the Shred's strength and toning and Zumba's calorie burning power though, I just don't see how we can't see results.
  • strawberriekt24
    strawberriekt24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have it for wii and have been using it for about a month, and am just now (like this week) interspersing it with 30 DS. I love love love the Zumba game, and 30 DS is so nice for getting in more toning, even though it's kicking my behind right now :)
  • Mag1913
    Mag1913 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i have zumba core for xbox kinect and love it!!! I have even moved up to doing 2 hrs a night 2x a week. Plus i do an hour 2 other nights a week. I have definitely seen results from this workout :smile:
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Looovvveee zumba core on kinect :)
  • muppetfan13
    muppetfan13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't have Zumba Core, but I got Zumba Rush. I did my first medium length class today, and I was dripping with sweat. It was so much fun! I'm going to pair it with Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution. I'll use Jillian for strength training and Zumba for cardio. Looking forward to dropping weight this summer!
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    The NSA is watching you zumba through your kinnect.

I pity the poor person that's watching me Zumba through my Kinect. Some things just can't be unseen. lmao
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Core & Fitness for Wii and had great results with both. I found I wasn't challenged enough after 2 months though and found more intense cardio programs. Zumba definitely helped me enjoy working out and got me off to a great start though!
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hated it. It was the biggest waste of money. I didn't feel they showed you the moves well and it didn't flow. I only played for 10 minutes. I wish i knew you, i'd loan you my copy. I've never done zumba at all so maybe that was my dislike.
  • Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba Core for Xbox!!! I've paired it up with the Kinect game Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout and saw amazing results in 4 weeks. Looking for more Kinect fitness games as I do get bored pretty quickly!
  • cuteek
    cuteek Posts: 33
    Options
    Yes! I have all of the Zumba XBOX games so far but Zumba Fitness Core is really kicking my butt lately. I recently put some of my weight back on, so I'm using this month to challenge myself and do Zumba everyday. I can tell I really worked my abs and arms in the last 2 days as I have some muscle aches.

Have you all heard about the new Zumba World Party game that comes out in November sometime? It will be available on the XBOX one also, (which will supposedly have better tracking: heartbeat tracking via the Kinect camera and will work in the dark!)

I don't think I will be getting the XBOX one but I will certainly be adding the new Zumba game to my collection.
  • treenabee
    treenabee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the Xbox 360 Zumba workouts!!! I'm a former cheerleader and i challenge myself to get the highest score on routines that I can. So far I complete full classes and get 97-98% accuratecy. I want so bad to get 99% perfect but I'll probably have to lose excess weight to have the indurance. Is anyone else as competitive as I am. I have Zumba for the wii and it drove me crazy if the belt slid or did not record a move. I broke down and purchase the Xbox 360 with Kinect just for Zumba! I love full class # 9 and # 14. Can anyone bet my 98% perfect score??? And by the way the cartoon liking instuctors are so cute and fit. I motivates me to suck my stomach in while doing the routines. I'm addicted. Last summer, I lost 24 lbs in 12 weeks doing it 4 times a week. I celebrated to hard on vacation and stopped working out totally. 1 year later without working out and eating everything in site I gained 20 back. ok, here I go again - Cozumel on the books in 8 weeks! I've been doing Zumba 3 times/week but will soon ramp it up to 4-5. I think I'm the only person out there shooting for 100% perfect scoring during full classes, nothing wrong with aiming high - right?