Canada Day!!!!

Options
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians...... and any one else who wants to party with us :drinker:

Jackie

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians...... and any one else who wants to party with us :drinker:

Jackie
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not Canadian but Happy Canada Day to you. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Happy Canada Day to you too!! :drinker: :drinker:

(er, what is Canada day? :embarassed: )
  • icupfunny2000
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Happy Canada Day to you too!! :drinker: :drinker:

(er, what is Canada day? :embarassed: )

HAHA its Canadas birthday today... no need to be embarassed.... ill still let you party with me...

{{Hands Lauryn a Beer.... a canadian beer}}}
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    O Canada!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

dedicated to all you Canadians!!! Happy Day to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    I'm Canadian at heart!! :bigsmile:
  • icupfunny2000
    Options
    I'm Canadian at heart!! :bigsmile:

{{{hands diva a beavertail and a poutine}}}}

they are secretly calorie and fat free.... ok not really but they are imaginary
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Happy Canada Day from beautiful Vancouver Island :drinker:
  • sarahsparrow
    Options
    Yaaaaaaaaay! Happy Canada Day!:flowerforyou:
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    Aww, I left Canada 2 months ago and I already miss it!
    Yay Canada!! :D
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day!

We love Canada--have done a motorcycle trip from Thunder Bay over to the east coast of Canada and then 5 years ago we spent the summer in Canada on a RV trip--loved the Yukon!

Now, will you send me some of that great Canadian version of Special K cereal that you've got up there!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Please educate the non-Canadians. How does one typically celebrate Canada day? What foods are you being tempted by today?
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    Happy Canada Day from the very hot Okanagan Valley.... We will probably go check out the fireworks tonight. Have a great day everyone...:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • icupfunny2000
    Options
    Happy Canada Day!

We love Canada--have done a motorcycle trip from Thunder Bay over to the east coast of Canada and then 5 years ago we spent the summer in Canada on a RV trip--loved the Yukon!

Now, will you send me some of that great Canadian version of Special K cereal that you've got up there!!

the Special K is different here? I didnt know that :) Whats different about it?
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I hope you all had a great day yesterday, we went to Canada's wonderland, and I'll just say I wish I had of just stayed in Frankford!!! The fireworks were not as amazing there as everyone says and the hell we had to go through to get out was insane! But it wasn't all bad!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day!

the Special K is different here? I didnt know that :) Whats different about it?

Less sugar. . .just like most prepared food up here vs. the states (recent transplant, and every time I go back to the states to visit. . .everything tastes crazy sweet to me.)
  • skittles20
    skittles20 Posts: 20
    Options
    So I'm a day late but Happy Belated Canada Day to all you fellow Canadians. Any Torontonians here?