1 year difference (pics)

Options
AMHouse85
AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
Well these photos are from today and then a year ago today. There is roughly a 60 pound difference. I have never stepped foot inside of a gym. I have used MFP to log my food, and a mix of different DVDs (Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone, 30DS with Jillian Michaels, and TurboFire with Chalene Johnson). I just invested in the NROL4W book so that is next on my super awesome plate. I don't always eat the best. During the week tends to be better than weekends and I enjoy my adult beverages whenever I want. No depriving myself. I am amazed at how far I have come and can't wait to see how far I can still go. (I'm a mother of 2, 1 c-section, 1 VBAC)

Height: 5'7"
CW : 167
HW: 260+

o78xee.png

Replies

• idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!
  • NinjaKelly
    NinjaKelly Posts: 82
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the hard work!
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Hot Damn! You look amazing! Congratulations on your commitment to you!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • khyman
    khyman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration - thanks for posting!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing great job there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww...............look at your kiddos!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...that's what I'm talking about for progress!!!!!!! You go girl! :flowerforyou:
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Hot damn you look fantastic!!!! Excellent progress!
  • nika_bolinhos
    Options
    You look fantastic.
    I love that you are being honest when it comes to food and drinks.
    Some people seem to think that unless you do everything exactly how it should be you don't deserve a rocking body.
    I have been away from gyms as well, but I like my dance classes ;) I think that they are what keeps me going when I have no motivation for exercise.
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Well these photos are from today and then a year ago today. There is roughly a 60 pound difference. I have never stepped foot inside of a gym. I have used MFP to log my food, and a mix of different DVDs (Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone, 30DS with Jillian Michaels, and TurboFire with Chalene Johnson). I just invested in the NROL4W book so that is next on my super awesome plate. I don't always eat the best. During the week tends to be better than weekends and I enjoy my adult beverages whenever I want. No depriving myself. I am amazed at how far I have come and can't wait to see how far I can still go. (I'm a mother of 2, 1 c-section, 1 VBAC)

Height: 5'7"
    CW : 167
    HW: 260+

o78xee.png
    PUMP!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG!
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wowzers, you look amazing
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    great job, and I love how uncomplicated you spoke about it ;-)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that takes a lot of work and you did it! Congratulations.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Amazing !
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    That is some amazing progress!! Very motivating!!
  • vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am impressed with what you have done and encouraged that you did it without going to a gym.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! WOW
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress....congrats on the weight loss!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    also a mom of two... you inspire me. I love how realistic you are!!! Some of us cannot make the gym a priority, so you do what you have to do. THANKS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!