Just introducing myself!

Options
Hey guys (:
My name is Alexis, I'm 20 years old, and I'm losing weight!

I am a teacher and I live my job. I'm engaged to a wonderful man named Jacob. I'm an all-around bubbly person with a bubbly personality and a bubbly sense of humor.

I look forward to meeting my future pals on here!

Replies

• merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd love some new friends. I'm also a teacher, so I'm trying to spend my summer working on better eating habits and staying as active as possible. So far...well...I've been doing pretty good with the exercising part. LOL!
  • ArtsyAlexis
    ArtsyAlexis Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!
    What ages do you work with?
    I'll definitely add you! Maybe share some lesson plans, haha (:
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 25 and my name is Yvette. I read you were a teacher and connected right away since I am a 1st grade teacher. I am on here so much. I love the site since it gives me support and in turn I like to give support and helps keep me motivated. Hope we can encourage one another on this journey to a healthier us. We can reach all our goals it is just a matter of fighting for our happiness because we all deserve to feel and be happy. A friend request has been sent. The more friends the better.
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm no teacher. I was a parapro though. Add me if you need another friend!! :happy:
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Vanessa and I am 29. I work in the healthcare field and I absolutely love it. I could definitely use some extra friends to help with this weight loss journey. MFP is wonderful, its given me the kick I need to stay determined about my goals.!Add me if you'd like!
  • Yrauf96
    Yrauf96 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! My name is Youssef, and I just started two days ago. I got to admit that I like the format for this website, and keeping track of what I eat is a good idea to lose weight.