What can you not say no too?

Options

Replies

• cammy_x
    cammy_x Posts: 8
    Options
    my boyfriend =D

food - uh, no huge struggle there when turning down something, however, once a month it is brutal turning down salty foods and chocolate, stupid TOM -_-
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    men

How you doin'?

I have that same problem only with women.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Pizza....And a lot of others, I weigh over 300lbs, I love food. However, through MFP, I can log first if I know I'm going to have something or if something just pops up, I find out how much one serving is and then help myself. So far it's working, in Feb I weighed 351 and just today I got down to 328.10.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Pasta, milkshakes and French fries
  • georgiamarsh
    Options
    Ice cream!
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Snickers bars and gin cocktails
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Not in any specific order

Chocolate!!:smooched:
    Sushi & Plum WINE!!:drinker:
    Peanut Butter!:heart:
    Tall Latin men w broken english!! :blushing:
    Staying in bed on a workday w a sweetheart:bigsmile:
  • monicarcaro
    Options
    ive been on this diet for a week and a half.. all the food is prepared i just add fruit veg dairy rice pasta etc when needed to make up the calories BUT im being teased by my family with all my favourite meals and treats and im finding it Increasingly hard to say NO!

i resisted the ben&jerry phish food, chicken rogan josh at my fave resturant but couldnt say no to a few midget gems.. it wont hurt , i just hope someone doesnt put tirimassu in my face! :tongue:

what cant you say no too?

french fries!!! and "almost raw" chocolate chip cookies with only a couple of chocolate chips. omg... so delicious
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    Pizza....And a lot of others, I weigh over 300lbs, I love food. However, through MFP, I can log first if I know I'm going to have something or if something just pops up, I find out how much one serving is and then help myself. So far it's working, in Feb I weighed 351 and just today I got down to 328.10.

well done!!!!!!!!
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&M's......addicted :smile:
  • karenmetfan
    karenmetfan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    chocolate--must have some daily. I have not deprived myself of anything, really, with the exception of fast food (don't need it) and chips (who can eat just 1). For everything else, it's just been a matter of limiting portions. But chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate I will never say no to :)
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    chocolate!!
    Yes! Chocolate!
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The new peanut butter pop tarts.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    The new peanut butter pop tarts.
    i keep walking by those in the store :( never will buy them im sure.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I don't say no to anything. I eat what I want, make sure it fits into my calorie goal and that I'm hitting (or exceeding) my target protein and fat numbers.

Me neither. (Or is it me too?) Anyway, I agree :)
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Caramel cashew trail mix from Target - calorie counts are LETHAL and I can never stop at just one, two, or even three handfuls.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake%20Jameson.jpg

Cheesecake. Don't just offer me a slice. If you're going down that alley with me, you best give me the whole thing.
  • jzsor12
    jzsor12 Posts: 69
    Options
    food someone has bought/given me
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and ice cream.... well pretty much any kind of sweet yummy stuff.

I cannot keep it in the house. I just don't. It's not worth it.

I do go out and have some every now and then, I just don't keep it in the house or I would eat it every night till it was gone.
  • ZsanettBarna
    Options
    Big bag of popcorn at the movies. Basically have to eat as, or instead of, dinner when we go see a movie.