Looking for some buddies on here..

Options
Ive been a member on here for quite a while, I just never really used it until the past month.. Looking for some new buddies to share weight loss experiences with.. :)

Im 27 years old from Indiana.. Happily married.. My mini goal is to get down to 250 pounds.. Im about 40 pounds away from that goal.. Ive lost 20 pounds so far.. I cant wait too see how much more I can do.. :)

Replies

• klmmoore
    klmmoore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here for almost 2 weeks. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, add me if you want
  • jenoverton76
    Options
    I have only been a member for a cuple of weeks... you can add me
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    I've been here almost a month and I love it! Add me if you like x
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing 20 pounds!!!! You can do this, just take one day at a time.

Add me as a friend if you like!:flowerforyou:
  • chelleim
    chelleim Posts: 78
    Options
    Congratulations on your renewed committment!
    Friend request sent!
  • Jendf
    Jendf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow great job on the 20 lbs. Add me!!
  • lmvince
    lmvince Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've only been on for a few days. I can use all the motivation I can get. Love it!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Hi. I've been on here for almost 3 weeks and love it! Feel free to add me as friend if you want. My first goal is to get to 199 lbs by Thanksgiving - I'm 16 lbs away. I have 13 weeks to do it and I WILL get there! Great job on loosing 20 lbs so far. Keep on the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is my fifth day and I am in need of buddies also. Add me.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as they wish. I have been here a little over 3 months, and it's been great!
  • weightogojen
    Options
    I just started and looking for friends also..Please anyone feel free to add me. I am having so much fun reading and tracking and getting much need motivation!!!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Im trying to add all you ladies.. I can only do 5 every 10 minutes.. Blah!
  • amazon02
    Options
    I have been on here a few days too. Not sure how to add you to our group!
  • Roux420
    Roux420 Posts: 13
    Options
    I just started looking for friends too, so please feel free to add me. All the wonderful people here are such a motivation!