A Splash O' Milk, Eh?

Options
Hellooooo! :wink:

For those of you coffee drinkers, do you count the calories for your "splash of milk" in your coffee? If so, do you measure it by the tbsp or something?

Oh and Good Morning!

Replies

• trudieobrien
    trudieobrien Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well first of all u r doing fantastic, i'm watching you and my granddaughter with gr8 expectations, my splash is 1 Tbs of sugar free French vanilla coffeemate, and I have 4 every morning for 60 cals and 4 gr of fat, and I will not give it up. I gave up plenty already and this works in my plan, but measure ur splash in a separate container , then u can see how much it is
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoons of half & half for me, I log it, but I eyeball it.
  • rgrin
    rgrin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No need to get measuring spoons dirty! My husband puts his coffee on the scale, zeros it out, "splashes" in the milk, and adds that number of grams to his count for the day.
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    Thanks for all of the suggestions! Yes, I will probably just start measuring it by the tablespoon and using creamer instead. With creamers it is easier to tell because they have measurements by the tablespoon unlike milk. And I don't feel like doing all that conversion math lol!
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    well first of all u r doing fantastic, i'm watching you and my granddaughter with gr8 expectations, my splash is 1 Tbs of sugar free French vanilla coffeemate, and I have 4 every morning for 60 cals and 4 gr of fat, and I will not give it up. I gave up plenty already and this works in my plan, but measure ur splash in a separate container , then u can see how much it is

Thank you! Who is your granddaughter. Is she on here?