anyone need a friend

Options
Hi I'm in my fifties, and struggling with some middle age spread.I log in every day and would love to have a few friends for a bit of encouragement.

Replies

• KMartin_1977
    KMartin_1977 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request hon, always good to have additional support xxx
  • Cfleming2007
    Options
    Sending a request now :)
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Also in my 50's and it's not as easy as it use to be! Support is key! Sending you a request!
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always welcome the support. I log in every day.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. Have a great evening.:happy:
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I always welcome new friendships.
  • quiltladylynette1
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to be your friend! I'm Lynette, I'm in my 40's and I just barely logged onto this "My Fitness Pal" site yesterday after having several friends, my sister, and my daughter all tell me what a help it has been for them. I realize I am still on a "high" of excitement over two days of success, but I really think this is going to be something that can be a tool to help me lose this weight that has crept on recently. My goal is to lose 30 lbs, and if I actually do it I will weigh less than I have in 20 years! I'm on the right path though, I have stayed below my calorie goal two days in a row now.
  • bswirk
    bswirk Posts: 2
    Options
    Really, is it that easy to acquire support on this site? I'm in my mid-fifties, lost 39lbs. in less than 6 mos., but have hit a plateau. Any support and/or suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks! Feel free to add me as a MFP friend, too.
  • cookledookle
    Options
    Hi there,
    Congratulations on joining! I am in my mid 40's and I'v just joined. I'm quite excited. I weigh 195 pounds and would like to get down to 150 pounds. The whole thing can seem quite daunting when you first get started, but I know I need to start losing the weight now, or it is only going to get harder later. So, there are so many people who have done so well, so I think we can too!!
  • JenofaP
    JenofaP Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I'm Jennifer. I'm very new to mfp....I'm almost 50 and its a
    Daily battle to make good choices. I like this site
    Alot
  • lkh1234
    lkh1234 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi,,I am 45 and love this site. I will send a request.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Send a friend request.I log on daily and find awesome support
  • bswirk
    bswirk Posts: 2
    Options
    One thing that I have found in helping me adhere to making "good dietary choices", is a lot like those in weightlifting, sports, etc., once the choices become "fun" you may have a tendency to look forward to them. Mixing things up comes into play, and, of course, anytime that you have a partner to make meals together, well..., that's the best!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    sent request
  • Suirad24
    Suirad24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Suirad, I created my account but have not been actively using it. I am looking forward to meet new friends and become and active participant. I need to lose at least 100 lbs. I have been working out to the Biggest Walking video , and Hip Hop Abs by ShaunT. I also have Zumba, but I have decided to hold out , and take smaller steps. For a few days I have been doing the Shaun T. video, but it was not til today that I did a consistent 30 minute workout on a stationary bike. My goals are to continue to workout in addition to eating healthier. Look forward to meeting anyone who needs support or can be a motivator in my life. I have asked friends Iknow to join with me but they take too long so here I am :)
  • mrty953
    mrty953 Posts: 26
    Options
    everyone needs a friend so welcome
  • Suirad24
    Suirad24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Suirad, I created my account but have not been actively using it. I am looking forward to meet new friends and become and active participant. I need to lose at least 100 lbs. I have been working out to the Biggest Walking video , and Hip Hop Abs by ShaunT. I also have Zumba, but I have decided to hold out , and take smaller steps. For a few days I have been doing the Shaun T. video, but it was not til today that I did a consistent 30 minute workout on a stationary bike. My goals are to continue to workout in addition to eating healthier. Look forward to meeting anyone who needs support or can be a motivator in my life. I have asked friends Iknow to join with me but they take too long so here I am :)
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm up for some new pals to support and encourage. Will send a friend request!
  • corinnelan
    Options
    Hi I'm Corinne, I'm 54 yrs old. I am also new to MFP. I need to lose 40 pds. Sent friendcrequest