Apple cider vinegar and honey diet....

Options
Anyone ever try it? Does drinking that make a difference? Just curious.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's good for a sore throat, nice in winter and benefits from the addition of vodka.

Will it help you lose weight? Nope. That's what a calorie deficit is for.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    don't diet. just put out more than you put in. (calories that is...)
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I hear you do lose weight. You then put it back on and then some when you start to eat normally again.
  • 36Frieda
    36Frieda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar each day. I tend to have some serious vinegar cravings and find it refreshing in a glass of water. While the vinegar and other fermented foods are good for you, I do not think that they will provide some miracle weight loss effect.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I wouldn't do this in place of good eating habits. Just was wondering if it had a benefit. Thanks!
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have an employee who is going to school for nutrition and personal training. She eats VERY clean! 6 small meals a day. Does NROL4W. She drinks this every day in a glass of water. She says it helps your metabolism. She has lost weight and looks great but it is EVERYTHING she is doing, not just one thing. It certainly won't hurt, though! :bigsmile:
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Add some herbs and olive oil and you got a salad dressing goin'!
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I've drank about a cup of vinegar a day for 30 years, if vinegar and pure sugar caused you to lose weight I'd be a rail instead of needing to lose 170lbs.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Apple cider vinegar may be the worst smell in the world to me. Horrid.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar each day. I tend to have some serious vinegar cravings and find it refreshing in a glass of water. While the vinegar and other fermented foods are good for you, I do not think that they will provide some miracle weight loss effect.

^^ This. I really enjoy my ACV drinks now!