Need friends.

Hi everyone, I am new to the site and looking for some friends. I am 50 yrs old and needing to lose 50 lbs. I haven't put myself on a time line but will definitely need guidance and help.

Replies

• lkh1234
    lkh1234 Posts: 41
    Hi,,,I am 45 years old and have lost almost 50 since jan 1,,,,will send request.
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    I am 51 and back at it again! I will send you a request!
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    I'm Canadian made as well. LOL. Add me.
  • usamackem
    usamackem Posts: 7 Member
    48 and lost 35lbs so far this year. Feel free to add me!
  • amieyza87
    amieyza87 Posts: 1
    Hi..u can do it :)
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    I'm 43 and have lost about 30 since last fall, and about 21 since being on MFP. It's a useful tool! Will send a friend request.
  • mlfrailing
    mlfrailing Posts: 79
    I have been here a couple of months. I'm 53, so it's not going to get any easier. But, as long as you keep at it... It does actually get easier after a while.

Feel free to add me. The more the merrier.
  • Hi, I am new to site. I am 65 years old and trying to eat healther. :smile:
  • Gingersnapsmom
    Gingersnapsmom Posts: 12 Member
    I started a month ago and am having some success and I know you can do it too!:happy:
  • Joannefive
    Joannefive Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I am 46 and have not started tracking my weight loss yet. Mainly because I am still 3.6 pounds over my starting weight from when I signed up months ago. I am, however, logging in my food and exercise regularly. I have 50+ pounds to lose.
  • Hi. I'm Kim. 27 years old lost 20lbs my first time around. Gained back 8. Gerr! And now back at it. It's a great app. I'll send you a friend request. Looking for friends too do anyone else feel free to add me also.
  • kimtba
    kimtba Posts: 1 Member
    I need some friends to keep me active in here too. Tracking is key for me to do this. Hoping to lose 70 before I am ready to maintain.
  • merediththemom
    merediththemom Posts: 9 Member
    I am pretty new here and looking for new friends for support and encouragement too. I am 38 with over 100 to lose...feel free to add me.
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Feel free to add me my goal is 50 lbs and I have lost 12 lbs slowly over several months
  • Shall228
    Shall228 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,
    I want to lose 75 lbs. I need friends too. Feel free to add me. Best of luck!!!