new here need motivational friends!!!

Options
hello my name is sammantha im looking for some motivational friends that will help keep me motivated. im 19 almost 20 with a 15 month old daughter and just joined this site to help me lose 60 pounds by next may so I can fit the wedding dress of my dreams for my wedding. whats your goal weight and reason? feel free to add me :)

Replies

• kimberlyanne57
    Options
    Hi Sammantha, I'm Kim. I'm 27 and have a little girl that will be 2 in October. My goal lose is 50lbs. But my husband and I want to have another baby here shortly.So, my goal is to get to a healthier weight then my last pregnancy. I'd love to be here to support you. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • AltheaTR
    AltheaTR Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I'm Toni. My goal is to lose 55 pounds and get to 155...I've always been bigger but I'd gone from 250 to 190 - and then gained 20 pounds back over last summer!
    I really want to feel young and hot and intense and wear all these sweet clothes that I like on other people but would never dare to put on myself...I carry weight pretty well, but I just wanna be healthy and feel more attractive than I do now!
    Good luck with both of your goals!