Has anyone tried 'svetol green coffee bean extract'?

Options
I KNOW there is no miracle weight loss pill, but I want to know if it will help speed up the process. I know working out and eating healthy is the best and only way for weight loss and a life style change. But with that being said, I just want to know if anyone has used them and benefitted from them in any way, as in help you lose weight faster? I work out 6 times a week, 45-60 mins a day. Cardio, circuit training, strength and kickboxing, do it all mixed and matching throughout the week. And i am on a 1450cal diet. I just want to know if it helped anyone. I'm 20yo, 143 trying to lose 25pounds and 5ft2in. If it did help, what kind should I buy? There's so many of them idk which one really would work. I would love if you can give me exact names? Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Anything you do to "hurry up the process" that you can't sustain for the rest of your life, is a hindrance and not a help. I know it sounds cliche' that you must make a lifestyle change, but it IS true. And oh, by the way, be prepared for a slew of snarky responses because of your foray into Dr. Oz magic supplement land.
  • hungryhobbit1
    hungryhobbit1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Do you drink coffee? I think I'd try that first since it's likely to be a lot less expensive. You are already doing what you need to do, it's important to trust the process.
  • currie_boo
    currie_boo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    No rarely. But I do drink green tea once a day before breakfast, not that I'm seeing any diff.