It's only 1 pound!

Options
I'm posting this for all my friends who are sad about only losing 1 pound.

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Replies

• llcjmama
    llcjmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love this!
    :smile:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    LOL! Love it....and very good message.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    one+pound+of+fat.jpg
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Love that!:laugh:
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    one+pound+of+fat.jpg

I love this picture

P.S I'm happy to lose a pound hell I'm happy with 1/2 as long as its going :smile:
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I love this!!! Goodbye you nasty pound of fat!!! Join all your friends!!!
  • misscharleygirl
    misscharleygirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    one+pound+of+fat.jpg

I just made this my desktop background...
  • fruitlooper
    fruitlooper Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    jeez! Is that how much 1 pound of fat really looks like?? Seems like so much.
  • mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just made my day!!!!
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think when someone only loses 1 poundit is very questionable they the loss came from fat. Much more likely it's water/bowel movement/less food in stomach at moment. But sure a pound of fat is great to lose if its a lb of fat
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's so true! Years ago at Weight Watchers, when I reached my goal of 30 lbs. lost, I said something like, "....but it to a whole year to reach my goal!" right when I was being congratulated publicly by all. You have to focus on the positive - not "only" a pound, and not "a whole year", but just that you did it! No matter how small or long "it" was!