Working on it

Options
Hi, my name is Amanda, I'm 38 and I have 100lbs to lose (I'm 5'5 and weigh 240lbs). I have several health issues and have put myself last for years. My 9yr daughter passed away little over a year ago and I've decided that I have to live for her so that I can make the world what she would have if she had been given the chance to. I hope that I will meet some of the wonderful people on this site and that we will be able to support one another though this wonderful uphill battle. All the best!

Replies

• nrz242
    nrz242 Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you lost your little girl - I can't think of a better way to honor her memory than to live a healthy, wonderful life. I've found this site to be a wonderful place for encouragement and a really good way to stay motivated and accountable - Looking forward to seeing your transformation when you reach your goal!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Sending my support for your journey to a new YOU,! My sympathy for your loss....sending a friend request:blushing:
  • fmr1960
    fmr1960 Posts: 2
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Wish you much success. Sending a friend request.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda ,

I just joined last week and found it really helped t osee taht there are so many people that are succeeding in loosing 100 lbs or more .

Welcome , and good luck !!
  • mandiy74
    mandiy74 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks so much. I'm so excited for the friend requests. I hope that we get this done and support each other all the way.
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello Amanda, what a brave woman you must be. I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl. I'm sure she's already very proud of you, but this is a great way to make her even prouder. Sending a friend request xx
  • kmmother
    kmmother Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Amanda,

I too am sorry for your loss. Trust me...if I can do this...anyone can!! Welcome! And Good Luck! The key for me is focus on yourself and work hard. Your results will pay off!
  • mandiy74
    mandiy74 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you km and Mersey. I look forward to sharing our journey together.xx
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too :) Hope your second day is going well xx