Bluetooth Wireless headphones for training

Options
ChinoHDT
ChinoHDT Posts: 17 Member
I have noticed that a lot of people are rocking these wireless bluetooth headsets and I just wanted to see peoples take on it.

Are they worth the money?

Do they aid your workout i.e do they fall off if you bend over or tilt your head back or something along those lines

and how much do they kill your battery when connect to your phone?

any additional info would be cool too

thanks

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    http://www.kinivo.com/Kinivo-BTH220-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B005LKB0IU

These are great.

Prior to using them which i've had for about 8 months now, i was going through a pair of cheap headphones atleast once every 30 days due to losing sound in one ear, frayed wires etc. These hook over ear so they do not slip, nor do they really drain the battery of your phone. The battery life on them is like 8 hours as well and is charged via usb/computer.

I found it to be much less frustrating then having a short wire hang down that would always get in the way.
  • ChinoHDT
    ChinoHDT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bought them and man you're right theses headphones are amazing they don't fall off or get in the way. Volume is great and I like ow eas is it to set up too. even taking calls on it is better. money well spent only like £15 aswell
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Good to hear guys!