Looking for others between 22-30

Options
I've attempted to do this alone however it seems that this strategy hasn't been working. With that being said, I'm looking for friends or companions who are also looking for motivation to keep on going.

Replies

• DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 24 years old and bringing sexy back.
  • vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm starting back on here today as I'm trying to find my motivation too!! But I'm just outside you age bracket at 31 but I wont tell if you don't... lol
  • zhivkova
    zhivkova Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, don't loose your motivation!
    I've been doing this by myself for more than a year. I was 97 kg /213 lbs./ when I started and today I am 70 kg /154 lbs/. You could say this is not such a great result for this long period but to be honest - first I've been doing this on and off, work out 2-3 times a week and eat well :D
  • dancingtomyownbeat
    Options
    I suppose that age is besides the point. I'm just looking for others in the same boat!:smile:
  • dancingtomyownbeat
    Options
    that is way inspiring!!! cheers to that!
  • Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me, ill be hitting 28 in September :)
  • C12254
    C12254 Posts: 198
    Options
    feel free to add me. I try to motivate as much as I can. Hopefully now that MFP has updated the mobile app I can comment more (I couldnt before without the app freezing) and motivate more! im 23
  • serioustuff
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me. I am 25. :) Like receiving advice and being encourage also love to give it all back. xxxx