LF MFP friends who are working on cutting ( to 5-7% BF )

Options
Dario85
Dario85 Posts: 39 Member
I'm working on my cutting, atm i am slightly under 7% Body fat and looking to get down to 5%.
i would like to get some MFP friends who are aiming for something similar to help each other with some tips and tricks as going lower with body fat at this point gets pretty hard and tricky.
Other friends are welcome aswell

Replies

• drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I won't be down that far for quite a while. But I was at 6% for a while back when I used to train. I found it difficult for me and my lifestyle at the time to stay there. I ended up staying at 8% most of the time. I wish you well, and I know how hard it is. Good luck .

I will look you up when I get back down close to there, for some good pointers ...LOL....
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Currently at 9%. I am looking to cut down to the 6-7% range. Not quite as difficult as getting to that 5% mark. Best of luck getting to 5%. Definitely requires some dedication.
  • Dario85
    Options
    Ye 5% does require some awesome dedication but maintaining that will be the hardest part, really wanna test it out and see will i be able to keep myself at that level and for how long.
  • Dario85
    Options
    Bump
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Im currently about 11 and looking to dip into single figures.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my cutting, atm i am slightly under 7% Body fat and looking to get down to 5%.
    i would like to get some MFP friends who are aiming for something similar to help each other with some tips and tricks as going lower with body fat at this point gets pretty hard and tricky.
    Other friends are welcome aswell
    wow what does 7 % bf feel like ? I mean in day to day life do you feel any different than when you were at 15-20 % bf.Just curious.Also good luck with your goals :)
  • Dario85
    Options
    I was never at 15-20% BF as my genetics dont allow me to, even when i was not training and eating a lot of junk food i could never get fat. I cant say 7% feels anything different then when i was higher except it looks AMAZING already, and you can really notice on youre muscles when they are glycogen starved or if you had a day where you took to much sodium over potassium and you retain some water couse of it, its really noticable so youre look can vary from day to day, i can imagine at 5% this getting even way more intense. Hope this helps out a bit with youre curiosity :)
    Thx for the good wishes :)
  • Dario85
    Options
    Bump