What's your predictive email?

Options
MrsSWW
MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
A friend of mine had a bowl of cereal yesterday, but her phone decided to autocorrect it to a bowl of cervical. :huh:

When I Swype my email address it comes out as wildebeest@fingernail.co.uk, what rubbish does your phone spout forth?

Replies

• FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Oh alsorts of crap....I have learnt really quickly to proof read!!! Have sent some very strange (and rude) messages to inappropriate people haha xx
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I was telling my mom I'm getting some whole milk. The phone told my mom I'm getting some *kitten*.
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Volvo was turned into vulva
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    lets hang out at bla bla

lets bang out.... omg haha
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    misscleo@hotmail.com

misscleo.jpg
  • MellyLikestoRun
    MellyLikestoRun Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Autocorrect does some crazy things to names.
    My son's name is Ransom = Random
    His best friend's name is Eamon = Salmon

We now call them Random and Salmon, best buds.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Whenever I type the word "c**t," it always capitalizes all the letters. :laugh:
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mine was a facebook post talking about foot tattoos. The post itself was correct, but I was having a conversation in the comment section with my sister in law,(who is very religious by the way). Anyway, I had typed the words "I have heard that foot tattoos hurt like crazy, but I still want one." Apparently I misspelled foot and it auto corrected to cli*(the short c word for women's, well, you know). It was up there for quite a few hours before I decided to read the messages to my husband and I realized what it said. I about DIED!!!!!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Oh mine does all kinds of crazy crap.. .Was baby talking with the hubby yesterday and called him boo... phone auto corrected to hobo

My phone likes to correct she's to it's.. So when we talk about our daughter SHE is most likely referred to as IT.

It changed pen to penis.

Those are the only ones I remember off the top of my head.
  • Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A friend told me she was out buying baby food but auto correct said she was out buying babushkas.??? I laughed at that one..
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine had gotten a new dog so I asked her to send me a picture of her puppy. Phone changed the double p's to double s. She knew what I meant and just started laughing.
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Whenever I type the word "c**t," it always capitalizes all the letters. :laugh:

LOL!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    My sister is having a yard sale. Her predictive email changed adult clothes to adult cooties....
  • latinstarlite1
    latinstarlite1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA I used voice to text once while driving to pick up my son from his Explorers meeting. I spoke to the phone "I'm coming up Gieger now" and hit send....

It wasn't until I got a message back from my son saying... "what did I do???" that I realized what it spelled out was.
    "Coming up, Shut your mouth!"

hahahaha