Up by Jawbone

Options
Does anyone use an Up band by jawbone? how are they finding it?

Replies

• redhotbeads
    redhotbeads Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love it. It really prompts me to get up and move, even if it's just walking down the hall at work and back. I find I get more steps in and it keeps me more accountable. I've been at it about four weeks, only lost 4 lbs so far, but I really do like it. I think it's accurate and easy to use. :)
  • dmorgan42
    dmorgan42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I *was* having fun using mine, but it just stopped working. (I have a first gen. band which I bought over a year ago and just started using again recently. They are notorious for their poor reliability, though I think the second generation bands are supposed to be better.) All in all I did like it, but if I get another such device I might get the Fitbit Flex, which also tracks stairs, apparently.
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just got mine a few days ago, and so far I'm loving it. It's tracking things I hadn't previously thought about-- and I REALLY like the sleep tracking feature. Apparently I get horrible quality of sleep, but at least it's nice to know. It also gives me a general idea of how many calories I burn on a daily basis, between my resting and active times. I realize it isn't 100% accurate, but nothing really is. Having at least a ballpark number to look at makes me feel good.
  • lemonhead66
    lemonhead66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have one and have been wearing it since March. I like how it records my sleep and my steps, however I don't use it to record food though.