Replies

• Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Everyone besides me has had success with it. :grumble:
  • kju52
    kju52 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred is not bad. if you're very overweight though i suggest going easy on the jumping etc. a lot of people get crazy joint
    pain from the 30 day shred. my knees also started hurting..
    at first i did the 30day shred only then i did it in combination with insanity because i found that the 30dayshred burned too little calories only about 200 for me so i would do the 30DS in the am and INSANITY in the pm.
    it's great for overall fitness, some cardio with effective full body strength training.
    you'll tone up but as far as weight loss, u wont lose much
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've attempted it many times, making it to level three a couple of times before life gets in the way, I get lazy or just don't want to put myself through it(it is HARD when you are at the beginning of a level!)

That being said, I'm currently on day four of level one, I keep trying it because even though I've never finished, I've gotten great results with what I have done. From barely doing four or five girl pushups, to doing the full sets of walking pushups in around two weeks, my clothes fit better and I feel GREAT. My scale doesn't really move that much when I do it, like four or five lbs usually, but I can tell from measurements/clothes/boyfriends opinion that I look much better.

I say try it, it is so effective for a lot of people and so cheep its worth trying! You can even find it on youtube if you just want to try it out first. And don't get discouraged if it is really hard at first, you'll be amazed at how fast you build the strength!
  • xxMissPxx
    xxMissPxx Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on day 24 of 30 at the moment and although I've only lost 3 lbs in three weeks, I've lost 2" off my waist, hips and thighs..

I can't believe I've only got 6 days left until I've completed it, which has made me even more determined then ever to get to goal. Jillian hasn't only helped me physically, but mentally also because I know that I can now finish what I've started :)....

Shall I post some pics...? :)
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have completed the shred twice. I love it.. although I didn't lose a whole heap of lbs.. the inches were what pleased me. Deffo worth a go x
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    The first time I did it, I lost about 8 pounds and 10-12 inches overall. I'm now doing a second round of it...I'm on Level 3, Day 2. I love it!! Make sure to take pics as well!!