Under 300 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• BishopSpence
    BishopSpence Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations and God Bless You! You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work! I'm really motivated to get the weight off.
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I too have lost 41 lbs as of today since I started. Keep up the awesome work!
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! Keep going!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I was so happy to see 197 recently! You will see that too, I'm sure of it!!!!! Keep going and feel free to post anytime you need a pep talk! :)
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    That is so amazing! What a huge accomplishment! You own the world today! :happy:
  • same10lbs
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • caroeden
    caroeden Posts: 31
    Options
    i'm with bennettv! i wanna hear about 50 and 75! WAY TO GO!!! Great job! That is just amazing! I bet that feels great!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement! I'm SO glad to be under 300 also. Way to go on getting healthier!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Good work!:drinker:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I hope you are very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.:bigsmile:
  • bleedingdreamer
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!! I love hearing about everyone's progress it's very inspiring. >.<
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You should feel so proud! Keep up the hard work. I'll look forward to seeing your next post...100 pounds gone! WOW...that will be FANTASTIC!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!