More of a REintroduction...

Options
So...

I have been on this site now for about...2ish years and I honestly haven't been using it as much as I would like. But i am trying to get back into it and really be motivated this time. When I was 18 weighed 310, then over a couple years I got down to 175-180. My mom was diagnosed with cancer 2 summers ago, during that time I got back up to 200 because of stress. Last summer I could no longer hide the fact that I was dealing with an eating disorder that I had kept hidden for quite some time, because of this I got down to 139. That was July of last year and now we are coming up to july of this year and I am back at 175-180. I am not happy about this but I am happy that even though I am battling binge eating on top of having type 1 diabetes that I am still at a decent weight. Everyday is a struggle and its hard to find the motivation. My goal is 145, and to get there is a healthy way. I am worried about the road ahead of me but I really want this. My ultimate goal is to pose in INKED mag by the time i'm 25. I am 23 right now so this is the time to get this rolling.

Any words of wisdom would be awesome

Replies

• willowlefae
    willowlefae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sending a request pronto! I am a serious struggler and dealt with binge eating for a shot time. I love your goal as I am an ink fan as well.
  • slschuenke15
    Options
    Thank you so much : ))