Zumba fitness videos?!

Options
Hello all! I have recently seen these advertise on T.V. Unfortunately my gym does not offer any zumba classes (they have something called bodyjam which I guess is similar), and I have a lot of friends who take zumba and absolutely love it. Has anyone tried these videos before?! They are kind of expensive and I really wanted to get more information before spending the money. If you have used them, are they fun and pretty easy to do? Do you find yourself bored with them after doing it for a while?! I would appreciate some input from anyone! :) Thanks guys!!!!

Replies

• Halloweenmom2
    Options
    They are good! I have an extra used one - I wouldn't mind selling it to you for cheap. I used it a couple of times but I'm always so busy and I like to dance alone - lol - without anyone telling me how to move, lol.. so I just dance like a crazy person all by myself. That's how I get my exercise. Let me know, :D I have PayPal - You don't have to pay so much. Message me.
  • theatremack
    Options
    If you like to dance - you'll LOVE to Zumba!! It's addicting!! Plus you can burn up to 600 calories an hour!!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Here are some good Zumba DVDs

http://www.zumba.com/us/shop/
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Sweetness - go to Youtube! Great Zumba workouts and they are FREE! :D The user CocoFitness does my favorite Zumba videos. Just type CocoFitness into the search box and it will come up with a bunch of her videos. :) Enjoy!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have recently seen these advertise on T.V. Unfortunately my gym does not offer any zumba classes (they have something called bodyjam which I guess is similar), and I have a lot of friends who take zumba and absolutely love it. Has anyone tried these videos before?! They are kind of expensive and I really wanted to get more information before spending the money. If you have used them, are they fun and pretty easy to do? Do you find yourself bored with them after doing it for a while?! I would appreciate some input from anyone! :) Thanks guys!!!!
    I always see them on Craigs list for 20-30$ for a set-good luck lots of folks are :heart: it !
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I've been wanting to try the Zumba dvd's too. There is a local class here in my area but they are on advanced. They currently don't have any beginner classes. So I was considering buying the dvd's and then joining the advanced class later.