Supportive Friendly People?

Options
I need you. XD I'm obese. O_o; But I don't want to be, so I'm working my best to lose 1 1/2 pounds per week. I don't really know much about diets and weight loss, but I'm mostly working on exercise. I'm picky, though. D:

I'm friendly, I don't bite~ I think having people to talk to would help me a lot, so I thank in advance~

Replies

• Kroacher
    Kroacher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need you too! I'm obese(supposedly have a BMI of 43%, currently 260-ish) and fighting binge eating disorder. I'm trying to lose around 2 lbs a week. I know so much about diet and exercise I just don't do it. Not so much a picky eater though...exercse is the right way to start though, since muscle uses more calories than fat. Even if you overeat one day or just make poor food choices, don't forget to do something like walking, even if only for half an hour.
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Welcome aboard...I'm friendly and always here to help and motivate. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I'm also obese and looking to lose weight. Don't really care how much I lose a week as long as it comes off though :bigsmile: Welcome to MFP!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

Happy to stay positive and support you - I'm very active and love to drag others along with me :)

Feel free to check out my positive guage lol and friend me if you like!
  • kisax127
    kisax127 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I need you too! I'm obese(supposedly have a BMI of 43%, currently 260-ish) and fighting binge eating disorder. I'm trying to lose around 2 lbs a week. I know so much about diet and exercise I just don't do it. Not so much a picky eater though...exercse is the right way to start though, since muscle uses more calories than fat. Even if you overeat one day or just make poor food choices, don't forget to do something like walking, even if only for half an hour.
    Ah. I have a BMI of 33, and my current wight is 215 pounds. I like walking a lot, I do an hour everyday, since I'm walking home from my bus stop, it's about an hour. Then I try to swim or rollerblade. I HATE running though, I refuse to. XD
  • kisax127
    kisax127 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you so much, you guys~ Much love to you~ xD

My family does not really care for me, nor my friends see why I need to lose weight. So it's a little bothersome, and I don't have motivation from other people.

I'm still in high school, I'm graduating in a month, so I'm going to be a little stressed out for a little bit.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!!! I was about 430 lbs. I'm slowly shedding it. I've hit some bumps but I am in it for the long haul.
  • hello2shellyc
    Options
    You and I are in the same spot at the same weight! Its like I know all abouts diets as I am a serial diet, but my hardest part is getting started!!