Beginner at home routine?-Almost to my weightloss goal

Options
This is my second round of weight loss. Started MFP and riding my bike, and went from 178 lbs to 155 lbs before winter. Had my local university gym do a fitness test and I was at 17% body fat. I did not at all look like other people at 17%, with still a small little gut and chest fat. As a 19 yr old male, it was pretty depressing and when winter came I gained it all
Back.

Now I'm doing well again! Started at the beginning of summer at 178.6, now down to 160.6. When I get some more body fat off and down to 155, I want to do some at home overall body exercises after my bike ride 5 times a day so that I'm prepared to start a gym routine when school start back up in August.

So my question is, what's a good overall body routine I can do at home? Don't want to take more than 30-40 minutes every day as I'm pretty busy. I was doing crunches/push ups/ planks and a few leg exercises but people kept telling me I wasn't doing full body and that I'd be all weird and deformed looking if I didn't develop things evenly.

Any ideas for a light full body workout at home for a
Beginner?

Replies

• sheep_dog
    sheep_dog Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kaylacroswhite
    kaylacroswhite Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    35 Jumping Jacks
    25 Sit-ups
    25 High knees
    10 Push-ups (on knees is fine)
    30 Calf raises
    20 donkey kicks (each leg)
    15 reverse crunches
    10 v ups
    15 mountain climbers
    10 standing lunges (each leg)
    30 second plank
    15 squats
    20 second side planks
    15 jump squats.

I do this twice through everyday along with stretching. Burns over 300 calories. If some of the moves are too hard you can customize it to what you can do. If you don't know what some of them are just check YouTube! (: hope this helps. I am always sore from this!