plz share ....how u do it

Options
iwantwow
iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
This post is for all who have successfully achieve their aim ...guys i know it requires a lot of discipline and dedication to lose weight......but some of us instead of following things properly are not able to achieve ....now workout is no trouble because there are so many good programms most of us are aware about , but i think most of us fall behind because of nutrition ...so as a :fellow MFP member it is my request to all of you that when you share your success stories please tell us how you eat...not when you were close but please take us through the path...from how much calories u started than what did u change...i think that could really help us all ...:smile: i always feel very good about the success stories posted here ,and want to post one of my own someday....also i am no lazy...i work hard everyday(2 rest days)...but stuck on the same weight for around 11/2 month...So please share..

Replies

• iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    any one.....
  • zenyacleveland
    zenyacleveland Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun.....
    I am in boot camp and have been doing Herbalife.
    This is my 2nd "whole hearted" attempt at losing weight.
    I used Medifast loss the weight and gained that and then some...smdh with in 2 years 70 pounds
    With Herbalife I have 1 to 2 shakes a day and eat regular food (oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, etc)........This is different than Medifast because I can actually eat regular food.

We all go through a plateau.....you can stick to it and do something different in your work out.
    I like pole dancing...hehe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!