39 and looking for friends & motivation

Options
ntbfit
ntbfit Posts: 10 Member
Hi!
I am 39, a mother of 2 (8 yr old boy & a girl almost 6), married to a wonderful husband and I own my own catering business. I work long hours and forget to eat and then eat the whole house. Please friend me and send me some motivation and positive energy to help me get fit & healthy! Looking forward to meeting friends!:smile:

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! 38 mother of 4!! Being doing this for 3 years now. You are welcome to add me!!
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    everyone add me
  • mangoos
    mangoos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    40 yrs. of age, been here for almost a year now.Add me!!:smile: Needs motivation too!
  • charmcitygirl69
    Options
    Hi! Would love new MFP friends...please add me! I am 44 from Baltimore, Maryland. Lost 30 in 2.5 months thus far, and hope to drop 50-60 more.
  • andiecheyenne
    andiecheyenne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :) I'm 21, a mommy to just one. :) You can add me, if you'd like!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    42 mom of three here - Staying motivated is as hard as the work. Good luck!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    36 Mom of 2 boys. Feel free to add :happy:
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    been here 300 days.. love it. motivation is the key! :)

more friends the better, anyone feel free to add
  • ani40
    ani40 Posts: 9
    Options
    39 and mother of 4. Am determined to lose weight before my 40th birthday eeek
    I just started on Friday and happy to help motivate and be motivated
  • fowlermrmrs12
    fowlermrmrs12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. I think we all need support and motivation sometime. I'm a mother of 2 girls , 12 and 7 yrs old. Married for 16 years to my Marine husband . Won't see him for about 6 to 7 months . Girls are missing their Daddy. I'm ready to loose this weight and get in shape. We can motivate each other. I work as a CNAII home health and have to find time for exercise . So I arrive 30 min early to run with my clients dog!
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just turned 40 myself. I have a daughter who is your sons age and a son you're daughters age! ha!

Let's do this!

Anyone can add, I'm looking for friends also.
  • denisedavis1976
    denisedavis1976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Single mother of 3! Add me ;)
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, i am 39 and also a mother of 2, my son is 13 and my daughter is 10. You are welcome to friend me.Good luck in your journey.:smile:
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Also 39, for a few more months anyway. Feel free to add me. Welcome!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • skvoran
    skvoran Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am 32 and a mother of three beautiful boys (3 year old twins and a rombunctious 18 month old), so I feel like we may be very much in the same boat! They are so wonderful, it's easier to get motivated to do stuff for them and forget about yourself. I'd love to be your friend :)
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, live in MN and have 2 kids (age 14 & 9). I've been on MFP since January & am always willing to cheer others on! Anyone feel free to add me :) the more, the merrier!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 36, mother of a 16 year old girl and live in WI. Anyone can feel free to add me - I'm always looking for motivational MFP friends! :smile:
  • Amy8n
    Amy8n Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    34 year old mother of 1. I'm also in need of motivation & happy to motivate others. Feel free to add me.