40+ pounds gone!

jbull
jbull Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Here is a before and after picture of myself (before picture taken in May 2009, after picture in November 2009). During that time period, I lost jjust over 40 pounds. Since then I have lost another 30+ and my goal is to lose about another 25. I'll post another 'after' shot in the near future!

juliebefore.jpg

julieafter.jpg

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    I see no picture
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    I see no pic either. BUT CONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGRATS! THAT ROCKS!!!!! I cannot wait to say this !:drinker:
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    You look fantastic! I'd love to see a current picture as well! What an inspiration! You look so much younger!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    WOW you look awesome. I would love to see a current pic also. Cant wait to see the goal pic I know you can do it
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    wow, I see you (or at least a lot LESS of you!! You look great...keep up the great work......
  • Serasha
    Serasha Posts: 16 Member
    Great job! You look amazing! I love the confident pose. I can tell you feel sexy!!! Woooo!!! :)
  • rosef17
    rosef17 Posts: 89
    Congrats! Way to go! Thanks for the inspiration:happy: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!