Easy workout DVDS?

Options
So I failed miserably at the Bible Butt Challenge and Brazil Butt Lift. Does anyone know an easy DVD that I can do on my days off?

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I mean beginner
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    None of them are easy but I like Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I used it in the winter when I could not get out to the gym due to weather.
  • sunshine3737
    sunshine3737 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have always liked Richard Simmons Sweating to the oldies! Yeah, he's kind of goofy but the videos are fun and low impact.
  • meredithkrueger
    Options
    Why do you want to do it if it is easy? Now, if you want a "fun" DVD to do on your day off I suggest Zumba.... It is a good workout but also fun.
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is awesome! She has everything from easy, low-impact walks all the way up to intervals. She also incorporates strength training into a lot of her DVD's.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    do you want beginner workouts? there are plenty of dvds for that.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Easy and Results don't go together.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    i believe leslie sansone has a "Come Sit WIth Me" video that might be to your liking. if you want it easier than those then what's the point? no challenge means no results.
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just love Tony Horton's P90, great for beginners. Hoping to one day venture into the P90X region when I loose more weight.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone 1 mile walk,
    2mile walk, 3 mile walk, 4 mile walk and 5 mile w alk, on you tube
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I would say Richard Simmons too! Sweating to the oldies just gets ya moving and the music is great! I bought them to do with my mom when she comes to visit! Now that said...... why go easy? Go hard or go home! lol just teasing. Love the Brazil butt lift been at it for the second time for almost 3 weeks and have lost inches and lbs! Do love that song by Will I am and Britney! It's one to add to the list of songs that move me or make me move.

You could try line dance videos too! They are fun and get you moving!

Cheers and good luck!

Chelle
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I meant beginner, the other dvds were too advanced for me since i lack coordination.
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is awesome! She has everything from easy, low-impact walks all the way up to intervals. She also incorporates strength training into a lot of her DVD's.

I do these on my low impact days. They are amazing and she lifts your spirits too!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    30 Shred and the Dance Off the Inches series.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I liked Tae-bo when I first started...

If you want to progressively get stronger, I agree with 30 day Shred.

In all reality... if it's easy, it's not worth it!
  • alwilson1974
    alwilson1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I went to YouTube and saw a huge variety of workouts to chose from. They range in levels and types. Jillian's stuff is up there, as well as, Walk Away the Pounds. There are some that are only 5, 10 minutes. I use those some days and just do a couple at a time to keep variety. But if you want 20,30,45, 60 minutes plus, they have that too! Good Luck!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    If its easy its not worth it
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options

I also love Leslie Sansone. She has a walking/kickboxing one too!
  • JesChernosky
    JesChernosky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
    CafeMom has some good workouts
    Tae Bo Basics

I just go on Youtube and put in beginner workout. You can find lots of cool free videos on there. I do as much as I can handle or as much time as I have free then I click off, whether they are done with the workout or not.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is full of pretty basic, beginner type exercises. It's not easy, but the moves are not difficult to execute.