26 yr old girl from the 303!

Hey, guys! I have been on MFP since late April of this year. So far, it has been good! I'm at the halfway point. I only have 4 more lbs to lose, but for a person of my height (4'9"), that is actually quite a bit. (I know! I am definitely a shorty!)

I share my diary with my friends and log in daily. My food diary would be examples of what NOT to eat, lol. I am very weak-willed when it comes to the diet part...maybe if you also shared your journal, I could get some better ideas of how to eat better. I love beer, cookies and cheese. I do like some nutritional foods like kale, pineapple and broccoli!

My exercise log is much better. I have upped my days of workouts to 5-6, it used to be in the 3-4 range. I could be a good example there! Lol. I enjoy zumba, hiking, tennis, some jogging, some weight training, etc.

Let's motivate each other! :happy:

Replies

• lurcstet
    lurcstet Posts: 77
    Welcome and add me :)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    303 represent.
  • msqueenofpain
    msqueenofpain Posts: 34 Member
    Hello, I am also 26 years old. I too started working out 5-6 days a week just this month alone. I love Zumba, weight lifting, kickboxing, and hiking. Been kinda stuck on the same weigh the past few weeks due to not being as strict on my diet. Not giving up though :)