breastfeeding and diet pills

Options

Replies

• AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Seriously??? No. Watch your calories and breastfeed. That's enough:)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    IF this is a real question and not a troll post, it is proof that any moron can produce a human being. Survival of the fittest comes to mind here.

I really do hope it's a troll post. I have very little faith in humanity as it is...no need to take that little bit away.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    "So, do I count breastfeeding as "exercise" or just up my calories that MFP gave me to an additional 500 calories that I should consume"

:noway: This is a post from another breastfeeding thread OP started. I stand by my thoughts from my first post.
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Why would you ask this here? NONE of these people are qualified to answer that question. Ask a doctor - they go through 7+ years of medical school for a REASON.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding will loose the weight for you anyway good diet plenty water,no need for anything else,never lost weight as easily as when I was breastfeeding!!!

To be fair, not everyone is this way. I lose weight much faster once I've weaned the baby.
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I seriously hope this is a troll post...because my blood is currently boiling. NO. Seriously...just NO.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Why would you ask this here? NONE of these people are qualified to answer that question. Ask a doctor - they go through 7+ years of medical school for a REASON.

It doesn't take 7 years of med school to answer this question. It just takes a sliver of common sense.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    If you exclusively breastfeed, you can burn up to 500 calories a day, just by producing all that milk. You certainly should not be eating at a deficit on top of that. Not only will you not make enough milk for your baby, but the milk you do produce will be lacking nutrients. Would you take hardcore drugs or consume alcohol while nursing? Probably not. So why take diet pills that are filled with god knows what.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have no thoughts on it. Plain and simple. No.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    No... Just NO
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    :explode:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Maybe she doesn't like that her 3 month old sleeps so much?
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    This

Facepalm.gif

This

original.gif

And, this

97frk.jpg
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    seems like a great way to make sure you dont have an overweight baby.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

It doesn't take 7 years of med school to answer this question. It just takes a sliver of common sense.

For real...Come on people use that lump 3 feet above your *kitten*
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Just....no.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    IF this is a real question and not a troll post, it is proof that any moron can produce a human being. Survival of the fittest comes to mind here.

OohBurn.gif
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    what are your thoughts?
    I think it is tantamount to child abuse. Reckless endangerment. No, I don't know for sure that it would cause a problem, but there is more than a little doubt. You have enough doubt to solicit opinions.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My answer: NO! JUST NO!

My thoughts: "Every child deserves a parent but not every parent deserves a child"

Question: Even if it was ok, is worth the risk? Because every drug has risk. I would not risk my child's life or health just to lose a quick few pounds! That's just sick!
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow... Seriously... Wow

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce.