Just looking for healthy friends!

Options
Hey!
I've been on here for awhile now. I have never taken it seriously until now and only have close friends on my profile but am looking to find some new people to help keep me motivated and learn their stories also. I don't really need to lose weight I'm just trying to be healthier! Please be serious about this and don't be a creeper.

Thanks!
Jamie

Replies

• saduliss
    saduliss Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello! I just started about a week ago now. My goals are the same. I'm not overweight but not as fit as I'd like, so my goal is tone and be generally healthier.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    ha creeper

feel free to add me i take this seriouse until work gets in the way which lately has been A LOT!!! but i got a lot of stories which were you refering to exactly? :P
  • Dannie23187
    Options
    Hi
    in the same also, been on here a few months not until recently have i took it serious. Mummy on a mission over here ???? so feel free to add me. Looking for tips and motivation too. Good little cook so happy to swap recipes etc i do try hard at gym/circuits but not very in the know of what exercise is best for certain areas ???? bur will be happy to help where i can! ????