Ladies With Jugs!!!!

Options
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxi3rR2yZkGd1FJr1ZVu6hTxN-Q-W19mXh64zOsi505xMfWhaX

how do you keep them out of the way for cryin out loud!?!?! Its the worst with cardio :grumble:

eta: even with sports bras the suckers are annoying

Replies

• Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have to wear 2 sports bras and basically squish them down as much as possible lol I haven't been able to get away with only 1 sports bra since maybe middle school or early high school years. Even with both sports bras though, when they're that big, there isn't really any place they can go so they're still in the way... they just might not bounce as much lol
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    ! also wear 2 sports bras. Sometimes I will even wear a regular bra with good support under one sports bra.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options

how do you keep them out of the way for cryin out loud!?!?! Its the worst with cardio :grumble:

Are you wearing a sports bar in this pic?
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Check out this link: http://www.runnersworld.com/running-apparel/bra-vo

Gives you types for different sizes.

I have a high impact under armour bra that is great, unfortunately I don't think they make it anymore. I also have a lululemon that is a little small, but keeps things in place pretty well. I am a 36FF and a runner.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    no cheap wal mart/ target sports bras, they are fine if you are tiny chested but if you have big boobs you need a serious muscle bra! or sometimes 2.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    I think you're supposed to tie 'em in a knot, tie 'em in a bow, and throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier...
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options

Are you wearing a sports bar in this pic?

Uhhhhh :huh: i dont think she is .... just a pic to get the point across lol
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    I think you're supposed to tie 'em in a knot, tie 'em in a bow, and throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier...

hahaha_gif..gif

now that was funny!!
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    Check out this link: http://www.runnersworld.com/running-apparel/bra-vo

Gives you types for different sizes.

I have a high impact under armour bra that is great, unfortunately I don't think they make it anymore. I also have a lululemon that is a little small, but keeps things in place pretty well. I am a 36FF and a runner.

thanks for the link!!! I will check it out! :flowerforyou:
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Doesn't look like you're wearing any kind of bra in that pic.

Anyway, I just wear a normal bra and they don't get in my way. 30FF.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I went to a store just for bras pretty much and they had some sports bras that really kept those puppy's in place, mostly the ones tat resembled a regular bra with wire but cups that covered everything up. I even jumped up and down a few times, the girl helping looked t me funny but I didn't care. Mine have shrunk so much thoughthat I don't have That problem anymore.
  • kiannarb
    kiannarb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    no matter what sports bra i wear, my 42 DDD always get in the way. and now that i jump rope so much, I'm starting to get burns from the bra straps. I guess my jugs are bouncing so much that the friction from the straps burn my shoulders.... Now that I think about it, this is probably why so many guys stare. And I thought its b/c I can do some jump rope tricks. :ohwell:
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm around a 40/42 DDD, so I totally know your struggle. I typically wear two sports bras when I work out, and if I do Zumba, I wear a normal bra and two sports bras. I just wear ones from Target, and they seem to support me pretty well. Also, wearing a tight athletic shirt can also help. As I've been losing weight, my stomach has gotten smaller but my chest hasn't. So my athletic shirts that used to be tight around are now just tight on my chest, so that's kinda of another layer of support. Hope I could help! :)