The best thing about Insanity so far...

Options
It is not the weight loss or the inches but... My ugly double chin is all but disappeared! I love that more than anything else so far? Lol is that sad?

Replies

• msfaithful
    msfaithful Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    No ma'am!! Every NSV is a happy occassion! :happy:
    Insanity is a special kind of hayle for me but it's making me stronger :flowerforyou:
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    haha Zach wait until you start just noticing little different things. Mine came with putting my hands on my hips and it was just hard, not the normal flab. Laying on the couch just looking that the muscles in my thighs without flexing. Keep up the hard work man it will surely pay off. I got 4 more days and I am done!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Insanity last night. I have been doing JM workouts for a couple weeks and running. Hopefully I will be able to complete the Insanity workout!! Love to hear all the successes!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Girl nah that's amazing!
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    Every little change is awesome, I'm noticing things like that as well...it's a crazy workout, but I love it!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!