Oh What to do on a Friday night??

Options
AprilVal
AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
Looking for some peeps for support..

Sitting here on a Friday night.. bored.. Trying to figure out something to do. Almost thinking of a nother walk.. Only thing is its getting dark ALREADY.. ugh..

Any suggestions.. ???

Whats everyone else doing on there friday night?

Replies

• 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    well i have a show i love that comes on friday night (ghost adventures) but to keep from just sitting here I have a step (that also doubles as a step stool in my house;) (http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-High-Step/2590790) I do that for ten minutes at a time and then the next show i do sit ups and push ups during commercials. only 15 and 25 in a set but when you think of 4 or 5 commericals in an hour long show it helps.
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    Nice hot bubble bath with a really good book. This is my idea of the perfect Friday night when my husband is not home.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Thanks ladies.. those are good ideas... my hubby and i are watching planet 51 but in finding it hard to sit still yet again tonight.. I had the same problem last night.. I think my energy is in overdrive..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Playing a little Mario Kart on Wii. :) hehe!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I get out my wii fit step and just step up and down while watching tv or I clean. Tonight we went out but I am so exhausted right now its not even funny.