Candy bar WITHOUT the calories

Options
I want to share the secret of these little delightful creations. I found them once, then I couldn't find them for months until last week. They are not stalked with the other 100 Calories packs, they are stalked with the cereal and breakfast bars (which is why it took me so long to find them again and it doesn't make sense for them to be there!) 100 Calorie Oreo Dipped Delight Bars taste JUST LIKE Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Cookie Candy Bar http://www.candyblog.net/blog/item/nestle_toll_house_candy_bars/ without the calories. (The review isn't so hot, but I LOVE those candy bars).

I can't find a legit website for the Oreo Dipped Delight Bars, but here's a link that shows them on Amazon, so you can see what the box looks like! http://www.amazon.com/100-Calorie-Packs-Delight-6-Count/dp/B002ZJMRTQ

I sometimes have 2 when I have the calories left. They are absolutely yummy!

I hope you enjoy! They are good for sweet or chocolate cravings at only 100 calories!

Replies

• ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    BUMP!
  • kathylsmith30
    Options
    Agreed! Those are so yummy!
  • msdjsmith95
    Options
    I'll definitely have to try those. The Nutter Butter Dipped Bars are also wonderful, but also hard to find. The store usually has all the other 100 calorie packs and there is a gaping hole where the Nutter Butter bars should be. Other people must like them, too! Thanks for the heads up! :)
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely have to try those. The Nutter Butter Dipped Bars are also wonderful, but also hard to find. The store usually has all the other 100 calorie packs and there is a gaping hole where the Nutter Butter bars should be. Other people must like them, too! Thanks for the heads up! :)

I actually don't think those are that good. I bought both at first, but I feel in love with the oreo ones!
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    I love those! The nutter butter ones are delicious too!