When should I eat breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I wake up anywhere from 3AM-430AM and usually don't have breakfast until 630 or 7AM. But only because if I eat at 3AM there's no possible way that I can last until lunch at Noon -- even with having a snack around 9....so to ease my pains of starving all day I delay breakfast a few hours. I've had no issues with doing this in the past [or currently].

I honestly don't think there's any specific method that is "right" or "wrong" -- just do what works for you.
  • beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ......... http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/most-important-meal

View Article Sources Sources

SOURCES:

Wahlstrom, Kyla L. & Begalle, M. (1999). More Than Test Scores – Results of the Universal School Breakfast Pilot in Minnesota. Topics in Clinical Nutrition, vol 15: no 1.

Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 2003; vol 22: pp 296-302.

The Journal of Nutrition, 2004; vol 134: pp 104-111.

Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 2005; vol 105: pp 1373-82.

Obesity Research, 2002; vol 10: pp 78-82.

Nuff said
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I stopped eating breakfast ages ago and it hasn't stopped my metabolism. I don't eat before 11am cos it makes me feel sick and I try not to eat when I'm not hungry anyway. It's upto you when you eat breakfast, nothing wrong with having it at work.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Eat whenever you want.
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    I eat whenever I feel hungry. If I workout early in the morning I generally eat afterwards, hasn't stopped my weightloss from progressing. Just listen to your body :)