Got my butt kicked

Options
OH wow.. I've been telling myself that "eventually" I need to add exercise to get this show on the road.

Got the Biggest Loser Workout (with Bob) from the library and did it tonight.....

OH man was it hard... lol, I guess saying that shows how out of shape I am cuz I can know that it really wasn't that hard. Not compared to the TV workouts I occasionally pass by.

On one hand I feel really good right now, because I didn't quit.. I kept moving, even when I could no longer do the moves I never sat down, just went back the the side to side until I could go on... but omg on the other I feel pathetic.... I'm so out of shape....

I know I just have to do it again tomorrow... one day at a time. But wow it was hard.

Replies

• nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Each workout will get easier. Just keep it up!
    Nancy
  • ChaosInTheFlesh
    Options
    way to go sweetie you did great!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Just getting started is a great effort. The longer you work on it the better it gets. Keep up the good work!!!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That's great! You are describing me and Zumba, BTW. :smile:

Amazingly enough, I did lose one size in 10 days just like they said. First time that has ever happened to me.

Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    The main thing is you got started and you made it through. I would think most everyone on this site has felt the way you have.I know I did when I first started exercising, seriously. You will improve the more you do your workouts. Keep it up!!! Good job!!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great job Fiedems!

Take it one day at a time and you WILL see big changes!

Have you taken your before pictures and measurements? You're definitely going to want those!

-Chancy
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats you did really great; it will get easier as you get healthier. Be proud of yourself you did great. God Bless, brenda
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30 Day Shred and I've realized that these workouts really do get easier every day. You'll be amazed how different you feel after a week, and those changes motivate you to work even harder! Stick with it, and you're bound to see results!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    *cheer* yay! First step is to get moving! You didn't give up and you did it! That is wonderful!! Everyday it will get easier unti lone day you realize that it's just too easy because now your a bad *kitten*. Until then fake it until you make it. Don't give yourself the option to not workout or quit! :flowerforyou: You can do it! :heart:
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    great job! Just a reminder to STRETCH tonight. You will probably be sore tomorrow just because you were using muscles that you haven't in a while. Stretch and keep doing the workouts even though you are sore, it will really help.
  • AlekiaH
    AlekiaH Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm glad u got a good butt kickn. I'll have to check our library to see if they have something like butt kickn Bob video. Glad you finished way to stay strong!