chicken/ranch

Options
Sandy3313
Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
I know it was already posted and I was just looking for it but can't seem to find it!!! anyone have any recipes for crock pot chicken with ranch seasoning ( packet ) I soo want to make it....or any other ideas???
Thanks!

Replies

• Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A chicken and ranch crock pot recipe? This sounds good! Someone please have a good one and post here please :)
  • joanneg572
    joanneg572 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Was it this?????

3 lbs chicken breasts
    1 bottle of Franks Red Hot. hot sauce
    1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix

Cook on low for 6-8 hours

Shred the chicken, add in one tablespoon of butter and mix.
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Was it this?????

3 lbs chicken breasts
    1 bottle of Franks Red Hot. hot sauce
    1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix

Cook on low for 6-8 hours

Shred the chicken, add in one tablespoon of butter and mix.

no it wasn't this but this sure sounds good! I might try it! Thanks!
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lorijp
    Lorijp Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Chicken--Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's one.

4 frozen chicken breast
    1 pkg taco seasoning
    1 pkg ranch dry mix
    1 jar of salsa
    Cheese--You determine how much you want. I have used shredded weight watchers cheese and velveeta cheese

Spray crockpot with pam then place frozen chicken. Mix the remaining ingriendient excluding cheese. Pour over chicken and cook 4-6 hours. Take a fork and shred chicken then add cheese. When cheese is melted it's done. Delicious! You can eat by itself or on Joseph's pita bread--low carb,fat and calories. Very good. I toast my pita bread in a skillet by spraying pam in it and toast each side or fold it and toast it.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Ranch House Crock Pot Chicken
    {mommyskitchen.net}

6 - boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
    2 - (10 ounce) cans Cream of Chicken soup, undiluted
    1/4 - cup sour cream, plain or plain Greek yogurt
    1 - 1 oz packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (unprepared)

Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot. Pour the sour cream and soups over the chicken.

Sprinkle with ranch seasoning packet. Add the lid and cook on low for 5 - 6 hours, or on high for 4 hours. Serve with gravy over mashed potatoes or rice.
  • Lorijp
    Lorijp Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have added rotel to this also

Crockpot Chicken--Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's one.

4 frozen chicken breast
    1 pkg taco seasoning
    1 pkg ranch dry mix
    1 jar of salsa
    Cheese--You determine how much you want. I have used shredded weight watchers cheese and velveeta cheese

Spray crockpot with pam then place frozen chicken. Mix the remaining ingriendient excluding cheese. Pour over chicken and cook 4-6 hours. Take a fork and shred chicken then add cheese. When cheese is melted it's done. Delicious! You can eat by itself or on Joseph's pita bread--low carb,fat and calories. Very good. I toast my pita bread in a skillet by spraying pam in it and toast each side or fold it and toast it.
  • mjs3974
    mjs3974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • margiea1
    margiea1 Posts: 5
    Options
    So, Sandy, were any of these the correct recipe you were looking for?