NSV: boyfriend is finally on board!

Options
Its been a year now that he's been complaining about wanting to lose weight but stubbornly refusing to give up any of the junk food (loads and loads of chips and cheetos) Today he finally agreed to do a modified paleo diet while I'm on a gluten free clean eating diet. Its great to finally have the support at home! Anyone out there who has been lacking the support of their loved ones, I feel your pain - sometimes if you keep proving its the right thing to do they will join you on the healthy train!

Replies

• MistieWalters
    Options
    I know how you feel, my fiance and I have talked about losing weight for a long time now! I've been on MFP for just about 2 months and a week so far, and have lost 13lbs just from diet changes (1660 calories a day can change a lot..) so FINALLY I told his cousin about it and they made it a contest. So now not only is my fiance using MFP, his cousin is too haha! :cheer:
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    To my family I have eaten nothing but "rabbit feed" for years. As they eat McDonald's twice a day and complain about how gross it is every time. Incorrigible.
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That's great - its nice to have support. Mine jumped on board about 3 weeks ago (I've been losing since Christmas) and it's made it a lot easier for me without him eating rubbish in front of my face - or making sarcastic comments about weighing or food choices. Though he still gets huffy when I choose an exercise DVD over couch and movie haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!