A year progress on MFP

Options
kluvfreddy
kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
100_3044famA_zps0591ae6a.jpg

June2013_zpsf22db5be.jpg

2013-06-19220515_zps218fbe7a.jpg

I have been on MFP for a little over a year now. I began on March 2012 and have lost 58 pounds so far. MFP has been a wonderful sight that has helped me tremendously. Thanks to all MFP friends for keeping me motivated. I still have a few more months to go to get to my goal weight but I take it one day at a time. The first 8 months was just counting calories and working out at home using Leslie Sansone and Jillian Michaels DVD'S. April 2013 I began working out at the gym. Since starting the gym I have lost a total of 13 pounds. Good Luck to everyone on MFP and Congrats to all of those that have succeeded their weight loss goals

Replies

• kluvfreddy
    Options
    Oh darn it! The pictures did not show up ughhh:sad: Help!
  • gnp16rm
    gnp16rm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words and WAY TO GO! It's nice to see someone who has done it. I just joined on Sunday. I'm excited. I already lost 3lbs. Water weight yes but better off than. ;) God bless my fit for life collegue.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    100_3044famA_zps0591ae6a.jpg

June2013_zpsf22db5be.jpg

2013-06-19220515_zps218fbe7a.jpg

I have been on MFP for a little over a year now. I began on March 2012 and have lost 58 pounds so far. MFP has been a wonderful sight that has helped me tremendously. Thanks to all MFP friends for keeping me motivated. I still have a few more months to go to get to my goal weight but I take it one day at a time. The first 8 months was just counting calories and working out at home using Leslie Sansone and Jillian Michaels DVD'S. April 2013 I began working out at the gym. Since starting the gym I have lost a total of 13 pounds. Good Luck to everyone on MFP and Congrats to all of those that have succeeded their weight loss goals

Here ya go! Lower case the img tags and no url tags :)
  • kluvfreddy
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good work! keep it up!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    great work! you look wonderful.
  • ThinandFit333
    Options
    great job!!!!!!!!
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!:flowerforyou:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look beautiful!!!!!!
  • kluvfreddy
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments, they give me the motivation I need to continue my journey. If I can do this ANYONE can!...LoL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!