NSV - My spine, it is there!

Options
Pearsquared
Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
I have a very itchy back. It's genetic, I swear. kaos-pinkusagi12.gif

Anyway, I was scratching my back, and I felt a bump! kaos-pinkusagi23.gif

I freaked out for a second, and then realized it was just one of the vertebrae from my spine. kaos-pinkusagi13.gif

In other words, I can feel my spine now without bending over. Weird little NSV, but hey, I was super happy about it. kaos-pinkusagi10.gif

Replies

• JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and funny ; )

I believe you on the itcy back! My 3 year old needs me to scratch his back every night so he can sleep, and it usually wakes him up at least once in the night.
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I went to the doc a few years ago when I lost weight, fearful of the lump in my chest. A rib. He laughed.
  • MistieWalters
    Options
    I have a very itchy back. It's genetic, I swear. kaos-pinkusagi12.gif

Anyway, I was scratching my back, and I felt a bump! kaos-pinkusagi23.gif

I freaked out for a second, and then realized it was just one of the vertebrae from my spine. kaos-pinkusagi13.gif

In other words, I can feel my spine now without bending over. Weird little NSV, but hey, I was super happy about it. kaos-pinkusagi10.gif

That is GREAT! good job.. also.. how do you use those cute little icons?!? and I LOVE the pikachu ticker! <3
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    Options
    Grats to you! that's awesome. one thing I noticed myself was actually being able to apply lotion (TMI maybe) on my back after swimming otherwise it's too dry. Being able to cover almost the whole back by myself is awesome.

The coolest thing is feeling your body change and not realizing it then saying "wow that's cool, when did that bone/muscle start to appear"

Love mysteries of weight loss.

Edit: your use of emoticons on here are amazing, really adds to the post.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    (´・ω・`)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, hehehehe LOVE this NSV! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!