Who's 5'2 and 30+- lbs to lose?

Options
Hi!! To all girls who are 5'2 and 30 lbs ´(more or less) to lose, I thought we should all be friends and support each other with our goal.

Add me if you like! Or post if you wish and I'll add you

Replies

• USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!!!! I have my first goal set at losing 16lbs but thats the half way goal.... baby steps right

Do people tell you you dont need to lose weight - I am told that but I think its just cause I am "little"
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow, describing me almost to a T! I'm 5'2 and have 25-35 lbs to lose, depending on what I decide when I get closer to my goal. Feel free to add me!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!!!! I have my first goal set at losing 16lbs but thats the half way goal.... baby steps right

Do people tell you you dont need to lose weight - I am told that but I think its just cause I am "little"

Greeaaat! I just send you the friend request.

Some people do... but not anymore... I have most of my weight on my belly so it shows
  • camila_scl
    Options
    Wow, describing me almost to a T! I'm 5'2 and have 25-35 lbs to lose, depending on what I decide when I get closer to my goal. Feel free to add me!

Just send the request!

:)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 - have about 20lbs left to go. :flowerforyou:
  • camila_scl
    Options
    bump!

need more friends!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    MEEEEE! 5'2" and 39 to lose!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    5'2" here with 50 lbs to lose. Just bought this book by Jackie Warner called This is why You're Fat (and how to get thin forever) Very good and is helping me a lot.
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Add me 32 more to go I'm 5"2
  • camila_scl
    Options
    Great!!!
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have already lost 30+ pounds but you can feel free to add me if you like :)
  • legendaryskunk
    Options
    Me! Im also fun sized and finally down to my last 30 some lbs to shed! Request sent. :)
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ME! :) I'm 5' 2" have about 40 lb left to lose.
  • SaltyPhrases
    Options
    -raises hand- Can I join?

I'm bite sized too and on a weight loss goal of twenty but focusing on my first six to ten pounds.

It would be great to meet all of you and help each other with our goals.
  • dianamatienzo
    Options
    I'm 5'2! I lost a lot of the weight I wanted to get rid of, but I still have about 10-15lbs to go :) And I've been struggling with binge eating, so feel free to add me. A message would be greatly appreciated with a request, so I know you saw me on this thread :D Good luck, all of you beautiful ladies!
  • yolokindagirl
    yolokindagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    lost 50, need to lose 35 more!

add mee :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    5'3
    Got another 40-50 lbs to go.
    :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sarasith
    sarasith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal was to lose 30 more i've lost 20 so far about 10 more to go might do more when i get there dunno yet. Lost 80 total from my biggest.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! That was me 5'2 and needing to lose the 40 pounds after baby. I wish you all the best and I know you can all do this!!! It's tough but it can be done ;)

My ultimate goal is to lose another 10 pounds :) I hope it happens. As of now I'm working on my jiggly bits. Lol.
  • cuckoo2012
    cuckoo2012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and need to lose 28lbs more add me if you want