Insanity OR 30DS?!

Options
Hey Everyone,

Im thinking of doing either insanity or the 30 DS starting next month.

What is best in your opinion?

My weight is just under 57kgs and im 168cm so BMI is 20 roughly so dont want to loose much weight, mainly strip BF%!

I want to complement this with my current workout and cardio at the gym aswell.

Any success stories or advice would be brill!

Replies

• clodsb
    clodsb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've completed 30DS, and in wk4 of insanity really depends on your fitness levels, there is no way I would have been able to start on insanity without doing 30DS 1st.
    Completely loved 30DS at the time but have tried it recently and I don't get all that much out of it now! It changed my body shape, I didn't get any ab definition, but was still at 150ish when I finished it!
    I'm now at 129lbs (about the same as you) but I'm only at 157cm, I'm only on wk 4 of insanity and I have very slight ab definition appearing :) all round fitness levels have improved massively! The workouts have me dripping during the warmup, really recommend it! It's pricey but well worth it!
  • barnzey901
    barnzey901 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If you are regularly training already I would recommend Insanity, I recently completed it and highly recommend it!

Although it does require an extreme amount of dedication and perseverance as it's tough and you have to push through!

If you want results I'd say go for insanity but do not be tempted to give up when it gets tough - it's a mental game as well as a physical challenge :)
  • lisaloo826
    lisaloo826 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done most of 30DS but cannot stand Jillian, am now doing ChaLEAN EXTREME - I think I found my soulmate workout :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt do insanity WITH other exercise, it should be enough of a workout itself if you push yourself.