71 years old

Options
Are there any others over 65 out there being successful?

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    60 here and doing great! Add me as a friend if you want and we'll support each other!
  • pearlmorning
    pearlmorning Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I'm 61 you can friend me if too if you'd like.
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    62 and this program has worked great for me.. still plugging along...
  • kathyhamiltonn
    kathyhamiltonn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I am 67, down 20 since February. I dont lose as fast as when I was in my 30's LOL....It's 1 pound at a time. If I bite, I writw
  • Xanne
    Xanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 71, and still hangin' in. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. This WORKS - unlike diets!:happy:
  • Xanne
    Options
    I'm 72, and still hangin' in. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. This WORKS - unlike diets!:happy:
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Just want to say its people like you who are my inspiration. I started this because I turned 50 and said "enough" but its my goal to be in the gym when I am in my 70's. Keep at it!
  • Quilterbunny
    Quilterbunny Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yup! I am 75...... the weight is coming off slowly but surely! Keeping track of what you are eating helps when you get those urges to eat too much. Not that we don't all overdo once in awhile, but this helps us get back on track.
  • lovinglean
    lovinglean Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Golde n Girls LOL I am 60 soon to be 61 years young, May I say all you ladies that posted your pics are looking great! It seems like at this age its like What the heck does it relly matter now?? Yes it does and I appalud all of your who are not giving in to that philosophy. Yeah being healthy is a plus but, dang I am still vain I have to admit. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I sure coud use the motivation as I have 25 to relose Ugh!!!:grumble: Being accountable sure does help. Connie :smile:
  • lovinglean
    lovinglean Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Golden Girls LOL I am 60 soon to be 61 years young, May I say all you ladies that posted your pics are looking great! It seems like at this age its like What the heck does it relly matter now?? Yes it does and I appalud all of your who are not giving in to that philosophy. Yeah being healthy is a plus but, dang I am still vain I have to admit. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I sure coud use the motivation as I have 25 to relose Ugh!!!:grumble: Being accountable sure does help. Connie :smile:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm 72, and still hangin' in. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. This WORKS - unlike diets!:happy:

WOW!!! You look VERY good for your age. I would have given you early 50's :-)
  • Xanne
    Options
    Thanks, but I admit that's a studio pic, although very recent. They can make a warthog look good! I need to get a current snapshot; all the ones I have are too old; that will not look so great, as I'm very un-photogenic!