New to healthy living... in need of motivation and advice!

Options
HEY! I started my new lifestyle of being healthy 2 weeks or so ago. I've fallen off the wagon once already and became a recluse for 4 days. I'm trying to prevent that from happening again by using the help of you guys! :) None of my "real-life" friends care about their health, so here I am. Add me and we'll motivate each other! I get on (almost) every day and log everything. If you do too, let's be friends!

P.S. I'm always open to (friendly) advice/ constructive criticism to better myself.
P.S.S I need a workout partner desperately, so if you live in Orlando and want to work out with me, send a message!

My stats:
Height: 5'6
Start weight: 276
Current weight: 268
Ultimate Goal: 165

Do you have similar stats?
ADD ME. :)

Thanks for reading!
-Sara

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara, you've already added me, but I just wanted to say that I will do my best to support your efforts. I'm a no-nonsense and blunt kinda girl, but if you want this as much as I want this, we both can rock this!
  • amdedman
    amdedman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over with myfitnesspal... tried it last summer and lost 15 pounds... was on weight watchers recently and lost another 5. I definitely need help and motivation! I'm getting married in October and would love to lose a little more weight before the wedding.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Invitation on its way. I'm always online so hopefully can help motivate you :)

Ax
  • newandimprovedsara
    newandimprovedsara Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump :)

update: CW 253