Need friends that will actually log and chat!

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_75
    Phoenix_75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • rebekahrichardson
    Options
    I'm on everyday and always up for a chat feel free too add :)
  • JonesJM8
    JonesJM8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I find myself longing for the same thing. You can add me if you'd like.
  • annefarris35
    annefarris35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • zab50
    zab50 Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me! I eat about 1300 per day.
  • leogirl73
    leogirl73 Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too!!! Me too!! Add me :) I don't have many friends as motivators either..sure would be nice to have someone to help ya stay on track. Most of my "friends" that I joined with have left..and I am still jugging along LOL
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I log every day, love to give support, and as for only eating 1200 calories I don't think that I could even survive on that.. Any one please feel free to add me for support and honest and regular logging!!
  • BecahhRose
    BecahhRose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The people here are sooooooooo friendly!

I know right, it's wonderful!
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I log all the time, and chit chat here and there. And, oh yeah, I am a smart *kitten*.

I take losing weight serious, and will boot you in the *kitten* if you are slacking, and I expect the same.
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Any one feel free to add me. Chatty and log daily. Only have 1200 calories, however I'm very short so it's only about 50 cals under what is recommended for my height x
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Im on every day as well and always up for chat and discussing diets and exercises too.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • nelllll018
    nelllll018 Posts: 18
    Options
    join me in! :)

45537577.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am always up for a chat...feel free to add me :smile:
  • EmilyBuresh
    Options
    Hiya, I'm looking for supportive friends too as I am struggling with consistency. Feel free to add me :)
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Gah, x2.

I'm online throughout most of the day, always giving support/feedback and looking for more people to chat with (:
  • CherryStar86
    CherryStar86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation of friends on here. If no one keeps me in check I don't log in, I don't log my food, and I definitely don't go exercise. I wanted to lose the weight by summer.. summer is tomorrow. Not going to happen. I also made the mistake of looking at picture of 19 year old me yesterday, and although I still own some of the clothes, NONE of them fit ( I'm 27, this is expected) But I'd like to get close, So..I'm at least motivated right now!! Add me and lets keep each other encouraged!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on every day and always up for a chat (if im not on few day conferences).

Im on 1200 calories and trying to do regular work out.

34 years from Germany. So Guten Tag, nice to meeet you. :)
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love having friends where I'm not the only one giving support and advice, which seems to be with the majority of my friends list. I'm very consistent with logging. Feel free to add me, however I am currently calorie cycling so some days I will be eating 1200, however, I also eat 1600+ on other days.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,!!

Well I'm a very supportive MFP friend!! I always comment on people and there progress or work outs or slip ups!!! I have small group that actually comments on mines so it could be great to have more supporters!!! feel free to add me, the more support and supporting the better ;) I do eat 1200 calories a day, sometimes more, but i have an office job so i sit around all day on the computer and the amount of weigh i want to lose calculates be at 1200, I'm not about starving, i do eat filling food, and eat every 3 hrours. I just have my eye on the price and I'm ready to get this done! ;)
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!